- Born Interactive is founded by Fadi Sabbagha.
- After finishing his MBA in France, Sophia Antipolis-Nice, Fadi Sabbagha returned to Lebanon with a passion for multimedia.
- A thriving entrepreneur with a high spirit and a clear vision on interactivity being a major dimension in future communication hence the name, Born Interactive.
- The first project was Citylights, a network of interactive advertising touch kiosks.
- Circuit Empire, BLOM Bank, Nokia, Bacardi Martini, Chateau Musar, Coca Cola, ATCL, Cybermixes are our first generation of websites!
- Interactive Kiosk projects for The British Bank of the Middle-East (now HSBC) and other exhibitions.
- Power solution builders
- BLOM Bank: new Flash and Interactive Website
- New website for Meatel (Nokia, Lebanon)
- Interactive CD-ROM for Total Fina Elf
- Exposure to major multinational brands
- Online communities and interactive entertainment, destination sites
- Cyber mixes: entertainment portal for major brands (Bacardi, Martini, William Lawson’s…)
- 4 years of successful projects with over 50 major web projects achieved to date
- Coca-Cola Gulf: Shaalilha campaign: micro-site / destination and community sites with advanced interactive features namely interactive games, music mixing, auctions, viral tools, etc.
- New company identity: "Interactive Investment, Guaranteed!" despite the dot-com bubble.
- Check the amazing 3eesh.com community for Coca-Cola Middle-East. A true virtual city with real democracy. Poke with a "coke", add friends, live chat, community building and management, customize your place and space, power to the people! Does it sound familiar??!!
- Microsoft ASP.NET technology adoption by the whole team and major projects' execution including advanced custom-developed content management systems.
- Born Interactive signs with the Investment Development Authority of Lebanon (IDAL), which aims at spearheading Lebanon's investment promotion efforts for the new portal that includes a CMS as well as an advanced business matching platform for investors and entrepreneurs.
- Great collaboration with Navlink to launch the English website of Al Jazeera.NET and design and develop the Web guidelines of the new website.
- Enjoy Lebanon guide CD-ROM produced by Orange Clicks and distributed on all Middle-East Airlines flights.
- CMS 1.0 launch of proprietary and award-winning Content Management System (CMS).
- GoldenChip Award for CMS 1.0.
- Won 6 awards at Lebanon Web Awards, including Best Website built on Microsoft Technology award for LBC Group.
- DMMA- Digital Media Management Application, introduction of BI digital media management application to cater for TV stations and all broadcast media. LBC was the first client to adopt the DMMA.
- Orange Clicks designs and develops with Bond Communications (Dubai-UAE) the portal of the Dubai Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing (DTCM) and Dubai Convention Bureau.
- Born Interactive designs and develops the website of The Pearl-Qatar, the largest real estate project in Qatar to date: www.thepearlqatar.com
- Merger with Orange Clicks.
- Born Interactive and Orange clicks announce merger to the public. Both companies specialize in designing Web sites and conceiving e-solutions. The merger was essential for expanding and realizing advanced levels of synergies along with teams and markets complementarities.
- Overcoming the country’s tragic events, we have achieved 100% growth!
- Born Interactive designs and develops with Bond Communications (Dubai-UAE) the portal of Dubai International Airport for the Dubai Department of Civil Aviation.
- Won Pan Arab awards.
- Hoojoozat.com global hotel reservations portal in English and first one in Arabic.
- BI-CMS 2.0 is here with than 50 installations so far!
- The Rise!
- Rise: interactive game for the new year 2008.
- Born Interactive acquired the Web Agency of the year award as well as a total of 19 awards in the Lebanon Web Awards ceremony.
- Advanced multimedia, e-learning and content management solution execution for Abu Dhabi Systems and Information Committee with Booz Allen Hamilton, now Booz & Co.
- Feeling the rise? We realized 80% growth this year!
- A pro-active initiative to face the year 2009’s negative vibes and uncertainty due to the evolving and escalating global financial crisis. It is neither destructive pessimism nor blind optimism that is needed but a state of "opt-in-ism".
- DMP- conversion of DMMA to fully digital media platform.
- CMS 3.0 -new version of CMS- an Advanced Content Management Solution for small, medium and large Web sites and portals.
- Middle East Airlines, the official air carrier of Lebanon, selects Born Interactive for designing and developing its new portal.
- KSA New Office opened.
- OEA “Order of Engineers and Architects” designing and developing a new advanced portal with Born Interactive.
- USEK “Universite Saint Esprit de Kaslik” also selects Born Interactive.
- Our Digital Media Platform (DMP) has just won the Arab Golden Chip Award for the Best Software for Export at the MENA ICT week in Bahrain.
- Born Interactive celebrates the Digital Media Platform BI_DMP 2.0 release and Award.
- Born Interactive CEO, Fadi Sabbagha and COO, Haytham Sawma represent BI in the AllWorld Summit at Harvard Business School.
- We ranked 5th at the Lebanon Fast Growth 25 organized by Michael Porter’s Allworld Network from Harvard Business School.
- Our Panda iPhone/iPad App ranks first on the AppStore in Saudi Arabia for more than a week! Check it out here http://itunes.apple.com/us/app//id476017043?mt=8
- BI-CMS 4.0 is released with amazing new features (Social Media management, Templates Management, Forms Generator and so on) and more than 170 deployments so far for BI-CMS!
- We released our first mobile iphone App for Al Balad newspaper! Check it out here http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/al-balad-news/id437469702?mt=8
- We won two awards at the Internet Awards Middle-East for Byblos Bank and Masraf Al Rayan! Great outcome for a great teamwork and client-agency partnership!
- Born Interactive and the Ministry of State for Administrative Reform (OMSAR) reveal the newly created Website Standards for the Government of Lebanon. 12 months, 25 experts involved and more than 3,000 hours of work! www.omsar.gov.lb/webstandards
- The Year is starting on a very Opt-in-istic note: physical expansion, aggressive business plan and new offerings to our growing base of clients.
- Born Interactive deploys more than 20 kiosks across the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, supporting the brand new Toyota Camry 2012 launch.
- The Year is starting on a very Opt-in-istic note:
- Physical expansion: launch of the Dubai office to serve the UAE market, after Lebanon and KSA.
- Aggressive business plan and new services on the menu, Skwid, a powerful content and media management solution.
- Fadi Sabbagha, CEO and Founder of Born Interactive, was one of the key influencers of the JWT MENA 2013 report published recently, which highlighted the 8 trends for 2013 that are creating a behavioral shift in consumers’ attitudes and purchases. To download report: http://www.jwtmea.com/jwtmenatrends2013
- Fadi Sabbagha attends MipTV in Cannes to explore business opportunities for Skwid media.
- Launch of Born Interactive Show & Tell, a monthly internal platform for cross sharing of case studies and success stories.
- Born Interactive was awarded a certificate of appreciation for its support of the National Safety Internet day awareness campaign in Lebanon, http://www.e-aman.com celebrated on February 5th in conjunction with the world’s Internet Safe day.
- Media Network launched its news TV Channel and Radio station on May 29th in Erbil, Iraq Kurdistan. Born Interactive created the whole digital platform for Rudaw including a web and mobile portal, mobile and tablet apps (for iOS, Android, Windows and Blackberry) a cross-platform Desktop Alerter, all developed in 3 languages and offering a highly ergonomic and interactive user experience including TV and Radio streaming. The newly developed digital channels are fully powered and managed by Skwid, Born Interactive's latest innovative content and media management platform. http://www.rudaw.net/english
- Jump with Chuck campaign designed and developed by Born Interactive for Chupa Chups Arabia features on Facebook Studio! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ymLsOCOG6s
- We moved to our new space: a beautiful office of more 1000m2 in Sin El Fil
- We uplifted our logo and identity